Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cherry Pie












Well, this day I bought cherry pie for my neighbors in thanks of a favor they gave me..so it was only fitting that I did a shoot partly inspired by Warrant's Cherry Pie video. I saw it back when I was 16 and inspired by its playful free sexiness. The other inspiration was this new jacket I purchased..it's so amazing. I planned to wear it with little black dresses but it works being sporty too. I love it's shiny texture and bright shade. This was actually the night I wore my glasses and hung out with Tyler.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what an awesome jacket!
    I love the shape, how it's slim at the bottom and kind of fluffs upward. :]
    Your retro outfits are so accurate and amazing, I am almost convinced you are a movie character sometimes. :p
    But in all seriousness, you are super cool Gracie, and you know just how to do things right. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you ever got them their pie haha, I bet they enjoyed it. :p
    And your glasses were very edgy and sexy.
    I hope to see them again sometime, although anything you choose to wear is marvelous so I'm not worried.
    Unless you hold out on me. >:]

    ReplyDelete