Friday, June 11, 2010

morning..

well, good afternoon :)
you left to work awhile ago and I am patiently waiting here in your dad's cool house. the last time I was here alone I wanted to write a blog too but I couldn't my password haha go figure.
You looked beautiful as always this morning and you smelled so good. I know we've been seeing each other pretty much every day, I like it that way and so it'd be nice to see you tonight after work. But even so, talking on the phone like last time is always nice. I wish I was making some crazy recipe in the kitchen with you right now, or running with you to the park or cuddled up watching anime on the armchair. I still want more time with you.
Last night was unplanned and amazing. I was glad that I got to wear my new shirt and it was nice to smoke with you and look up at the stars and smeared clouds. I
oh curses well I'm getting picked up now I'll continue later I love you mmmwuah.

1 comment:

  1. And good evening, I am patiently waiting in the same place that you wrote this! :p
    How convenient to forget a password at a time like that haha
    I'm glad you remembered it this time though so I can see your thoughts :]
    Oh no!
    I was a mess today I must object, I felt like a super geek all day ;o
    At least you maintained your cuteness though, that much I do know hehe
    Ah yes we have, and I cherish every time we are allowed the opportunity!
    I hope those chances continue to flourish and let us revel in night time merriment
    With occasional magic pancakes x3
    And between magical pancakes, double waffles!
    And between awesome waffles, ice cream! :F
    Anyways, I do agree, hearing you over the phone is a sufficient substitute on rainy days when we are cooped up behind our bedroom doors
    Yes! Not to mention adventuring through alien infested plant fields, taking beautiful and silly pictures, and having various discussions while enjoying our nocturnal picnics ;3
    Tell your watch to go slower when we are together!
    Last night was monumental, it was a colorful mix of moments, all of which I will never forget :]
    We smeared our own clouds with tiny poison papers! :p
    And among the faint clouds there was that one smoke ring hehe
    It's weird to think that you wrote this at 12pm
    And I'm replying at almost 12am
    Meow!

    ReplyDelete