Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Unicorn (Shopping Day 3)


















So, this was my third trip to the mall where I purchased all of the clearance items I had put on hold. I had a ton that I had to choose from, and I made good decisions. This top I had purchased from those items on hold my second day of shopping (the outfit of which I don't have pictures yet). Both my sister and I have always adored unicorns, as they are symbols of purity, power, beauty and magic. I purchased the shirt right away. The inspiration for this outfit was 'relaxed rocker'. The studded belt we've had since we were 14 or 15, it's from Target. I like that this outfit uses the summer trend of denim shorts but still in a unique, accessorized way. And I love printed tee! You can pair them with anything. So, later on this day I hung out with Tyler and wore these glasses I had purchased which made my day even more amazing <3

Tee-Forever21 $4
Shorts-Wetseal clearance
Fishnets-Target
Necklace-Tyler <3

1 comment:

  1. Unicorns may be magic and beautiful, but you outshine the one on your printed tee. :]
    This is another of your simple, yet unique creations, which I love.
    I think you have a gift of recycling things in new ways, and it shows in your fashion.
    I can't believe that the tee was only $4 though! xD
    Shine on, darling.

    ReplyDelete