Thursday, May 27, 2010

Expressions



















These photos are all old, but I don't care. This is just an introduction to an idea that I have had, where I do photoshoots based on expressing a specific emotion. Some of these old photos are of when I was 16, dressing as a mime and devil, and also a photoshoot I did at 17 for my neighbor's college project in which he photographed me in two extremes. The first was me dressed in preppy clothes outdoors, and the second extreme was my idea; goth and holding a knife. I got really into it and even cut my neck during the shoot. I also did my own makeup. So, hopefully I will continue this concept.

2 comments:

  1. I'm always inspired when I see you put your heart into things because when you do, you aren't afraid to do exactly what it is that you would like to.
    And what you do just amazes me, not just because I love you, but because you express things so very well.
    To think that someone isn't afraid to express themselves is a valued concept to me already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete