Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hot Pink and Black























I wore this outfit to dinner and then to the bookstore. The combination of pink and black is one of my favorites. The shirt was clearance from Wetseal, I wore it for a play my Senior Year. The pencil skirt I bought on a shopping spree in Washington DC when I was 17. I love retro/business clothing. It came with a cool belt too that I use with other clothes. The shoes are from my Junior Prom. When I wear this outfit I usually add this magenta flower clip I got from Target that matches perfectly.
Shirt-Wetseal clearance $4
Skirt-Forever21

2 comments:

  1. This is breathtaking, your hair, the outfit, everything.
    You have this thing where you show such beauty that I feel intimidated even trying to process it.
    I am in shock, very well played miss Gracie. x_x;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and remind me to mention that your face is more porcelain than a well-crafted doll.

    ReplyDelete