Sunday, May 30, 2010

Flirty Florals














This outfit was partly inspired by my celebrity style icons like Kate Bosworth. I have worn the pants constantly since purchasing them in 2006. I've gotten many compliments on them, even now when they're worn out, and I'm always pleased to reply "Thanks, they were $6." I purchased the top more recently, and the first time I wore it out was during a karaoke night in Tempe. It's one of my favorite memories. The top and pants are sexy in a very subtle way. The shirt also goes great with my pencil skirt or shorts.
Top-Charlotte Russe clearance
Pants-Charlotte Russe clearance $6
Red Pumps-Jessica Simpson Last Chance, $9

1 comment:

  1. I think I have seen this, possibly the day that you took these. :p
    I also think that it looked very professional in that, yes, sexy sort of way. xD
    It's easy to envision you pulling off that look, and I know you can do it in many different ways, along with every other look in existence. <3

    ReplyDelete