Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I want to rock & roll all night










Guns'n'Roses Tee: Wetseal clearance $5
Studded Pleather Vest: Wetseal clearance $4
Fedora: Hottopic clearance $20
Cross Necklace: my Grandmother Natalie r.i.p.
Boots: Goodwill
Belt: Target
Shorts: Wetseal clearance $19

I purchased the tee, vest and boots in the fall of last year. The fedora I purchased in 2006 when I was 16. It has been one of my favorite purchases ever, I wear it all the time and it gives outfits an edge. The boots are cool, I wore them as my character Ivy in the first episode of Normally This Weird. I bought the shirt because I am a fan of Guns'N'Roses. This day was really fun as well, later on I hung out with Tyler and his dad who is the coolest Dad I've ever met and we listened to music and hung out at Westgate all night.




















1 comment:

  1. I believe I saw this outfit in person as well, and I like the rock feel of it.
    It really does feel like that, with an edge of punk.
    Just not as gritty, hehe.
    It seems like a simple looking outfit, but the more you look at it, the more you realize the greatness of thought behind it. :]

    ReplyDelete