Thursday, April 29, 2010

Suspension: Menswear Inspired pt.1














This shoot was inspired by the likes of Nylon magazine and androgynous style.
It is part of a series on menswear inspired shoots I am making.
It is more edgy than what I've been doing..I have a very versatile fashion sense
as I love to explore all sides of fashion. I have more classic shoots in store, so keep on the lookout!
The shirt I purchased in 2007. I wore it to my first trip to Disneyland. The tie is from my Father's closet. The suspenders and boots are from people very special to me.

White Shirt: Target
Suspenders: Goodwill, gift from Tyler <3
Boots: Tyler's Dad and Gina <3
Tie: my Father
Glitter Polish: OPI Alice in Wonderland Collection, Mad as a Hatter from Tyler <3
Sequin Shorts: Forever21
Fishnets: Target $1.29

1 comment:

  1. Please do continue to explore all sides of fashion.
    That's all I need to say here. :]
    And that this one is almost like the expressions photos, where it is very diverse in your image.

    ReplyDelete