Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Walk on the Wild Side

















Dress: Forever21 clearance
Pleather Leggings: Forever21 clearance
Stilettos: Forever21 clearance
Fedora: Hottopic clearance
Gold Bracelets: my Aunt Val

Let me begin by saying that I adore animal print! On anything. I have a zebra pillow from Goodwill because I love it so much. It's fierce and modern and playful. So this leopard print dress was an amazing clearance find! I bought it on my most recent mall spree, along with three pairs of clearance shoes that included these beautiful jeweled stilettos. Just before my shoot, Lou Reed's (of my favorite band, The Velvet Underground) Walk on the Wild Side played on the radio. How fitting! The leggings I purchased on clearance in the fall of last year, and they are one of my favorite finds of all time. I adore pleather and they add edge to any outfit. And of course, I love my deliciously high clearance heels. Hear me roar!


1 comment:

  1. Who knew that when you took these pictures, you would also take my breath.
    When I saw them I was in awe, the poses for the look are so very suiting.
    And the ending result is very powerful and strikingly sexy. <3
    Animal print is awesome, but only when it's faux. ;D

    ReplyDelete