Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What the F are you wearing?!







Okay, I just had to post this outfit!
I created it for a party I went to with Tyler and the theme was 'what the the F are you wearing?' So I threw together this ensemble.
I purchased the tube top on the same trip as my purple zebra top, and the shorts and heels during my most recent mall spree. I'm obsessed with these shorts, because I just adore sequins! The fishnets I bought recently and I was so thrilled about their clearance price. They're usually almost $10! I had a pair in 2006 that my mother confiscated, so I've been desiring to replace them for a long time. The tie I bought in 2006 when I was 16, and I wore it literally all the time. The gloves were from my Junior Prom, where I channeled Satine from Moulin Rouge.
Later on I wore glasses that I'd used for a play my Senior year. It was certainly a zany night!

Tube Top: Marshalls $4 Sequin Shorts: Forever21 Heels: Forever21 clearance $10 Fishnets: Target clearance $1.29 Tie: Walmart Gloves: Claire's Accessories
Glasses: Party City Fedora: Hottopic clearance

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I hate to see this day when I see myself.
    But I will never forget how much I felt being around you, you looked so marvelous. ;o
    It was overpowering!
    And it made me miss my glasses from 8th grade that were similar. :p

    ReplyDelete