Sunday, April 18, 2010

le fille sauvage and the windy day


















Dress-Charlotte Russe clearance $20
Shoes-Goodwill
Cardigan-Wetseal clearance

Lace Blouse-Goodwill
Heart Necklace-Body Central
Hairbows-Hottopic

Tights-Wetseal

Headband-Dollar Tree

The inspiration for this outfit was for a classy French, Lolita look. The dress I purchased this January. The shoes were a genius Goodwill find about two years ago. I love them because they are androgynous chic, I love menswear inspired items. This outfit is almost entirely made up of clearance items! C'est magnifique!















































1 comment:

  1. Oh how I knew this fashion blog would affect me.
    When I saw this first post I saw that I was in for a rollercoaster of amazement.
    This is such a beautiful shoot, and I know there are many many more to come.
    You are inspiringly wonderful. <3

    ReplyDelete