Monday, April 19, 2010

purple haze











Top-Marshalls $4
Shorts-Wetseal sale $19
Flower hairband-Target

I love the bright bold color of this top!
I bought it the day I found out I had a job interview, and the shorts I bought during a visit to my beautiful boyfriend Tyler's work at PV Mall.
The shirt's print seems to me a mixture of both zebra and tiger stripes, which is awesome since they're two of my most favorite animals.
The ponytail holder I purchased along with an identical one in magenta from Target in 2002 when I was 12. I have always loved flowers, especially in my hair. It's also glittery, and I adore glitter.
The day of this shoot was so fun,
later I hung out with Tyler
and we had an adventure at the airport.
A fun shirt to go with a fun day!









































1 comment:

  1. Aww, I remember this shirt, it is so unique!
    You look very summery sweet with it, and I bet it would also be good for layering, which is my favorite. x3
    I know you enjoy such activities as well. :o
    Anyway, this is a great find and a great print!

    ReplyDelete